Saturday, April 4, 2020

Giving Credit and Moving On


     I kept playing around with ending clips, and I think I'm at an end point that I'm happy with!  It's 2:03 minutes, the end is as smooth as I could make it, and I'm finally satisfied with it.  I'm currently moving on to do the CCR, but first I thought I should include a couple of sources for audio I used.
    I bought and downloaded the main music the overlays a lot of my opening, which was from audiojungle.net.
 MAIN MUSIC SOURCE: https://audiojungle.net/item/serious-science-logo/25852940

     The other audio I used was the door of a door opening, which I used as Jackie enters the room.  Even though you could hear the door opening in my clip, it was too soft so I used this sound as reinforcement.  This, I downloaded for free off of https://www.fesliyanstudios.com/.
DOOR OPENING SOURCE: https://www.fesliyanstudios.com/royalty-free-sound-effects-download/opening-closing-door-54
    I got pretty lucky with the rest of my audio, and was able to use and reuse all of the audio from clips I'd collected myself.  In doing this, I think all of the important sounds in my opening are heard well, and I worked hard to balance all of the sounds and am happy with the final product.
     Now, I'm starting to work on my CCR.  I have all of my research on audiences, genre conventions, and distribution from earlier on in my process, but now I need to get everything together so I can write out what I'm going to include.  I haven't decide yet how I'm going to do my video, but I have a few options.  Basically, I could either talk in front of the camera, having photos and videos to play along with me, or I could stay behind the camera, talking over a PowerPoint or similar presentation.  I'll be developing my CCR more over the next couple days, and will get back to you guys in my next post with an update on my progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment