Friday, April 10, 2020

More CCR Development


     I've been continuing to work on my CCR, so I thought I'd share a bit of behind the scenes for that.
     I decided for my CCR that I'll be doing a voice over on top of clips and stills of my opening, photos to go with my research, and other interesting videos.  I figured it would be most intriguing to mix up stills and videos of my own along with outside clips.  I'll be starting off the CCR with a brief description of my opening and film, which I will be talking about as evidence of my process are shown.  I figured I could show some behind the scenes photos, as well as material from the actual opening.  I only took a few photos on the day of me filming, but I do have a couple, including these:



Beyond behind the scenes photos, I'll also include some fun footage from the actual opening.  I was thinking that I could have some unused clips playing that never made it in the actual opening, just so that the viewer isn't seeing the same clips they're about to see/ just saw in my opening.  This way the clips don't feel as repetitive, but still make sense as they're in the same setting and everything.  That being said, here a few stills I might include from my footage:



     Beyond footage coming from myself,  I'll also be including photos, clips, and graphs from online.  I have a couple statistics that go along with my genre and distribution research, one such being a graph on movie theater attendance. I'll also be putting in clips from other dramas, specifically court room or business dramas, as they share similar characteristics to my film.  This could include movies such as The Verdict, To Kill a Mockingbird, or The Wolf of Wall Street.  While I'm discussing genre conventions and comparisons, this would be beneficial.  Including photos and clips about my equipment and software will also be included in my CCR, to emphasis these steps of my process and to match a vision to my words.  I'm working hard to put my CCR together, and I'll be sharing it with you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment