Saturday, March 7, 2020

Storyboard and Starting to Prep for Filming


      Because I’m heading down to Miami in a couple days with my parents to film, I needed to make sure my storyboard and script were set. I created my storyboard and will include pictures below, and I’m pretty satisfied with how it turned out. I want my filming session to be efficient and productive, so I wanted to have a pretty set idea of shot angles and composition before we go in. Obviously, I’m sure I’ll want to change a few things once we get to the location and start filming, but I’m confident in my plans thus far. In setting up my storyboard, I added a few stage directions and altered a few words of my script, but overall it’s pretty much the same as the script from my last post.
     To stay organized and make sure I have everything for filming, I wrote down a list of all of the props I need, as well as extra things to bring such as a big light and the scripts. Since we’re going to Miami, it’s important that I remember everything I need to film, since it’ll be difficult to turn around and get it. I’m a little nervous to film, since I haven’t seen the location yet, but I’m looking forward to it! I’ll update you guys once that process starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment