Thursday, March 5, 2020

Script and New Prop


      I finally finished the draft of my script.  I'm planning on filming this Saturday, since both of my parents are available to film and I want to film sooner rather than later.  Over the next couple days I may tweak a few lines, but overall my script is pretty set.  I included my script below!
     I also created one of my set props. As a part of my script, Jackie comes in and puts a paper on David's desk.  The paper explains that Aiden has been expelled.  I decided to create this paper myself, and looked up expelled papers to get an idea of what to write in the letter.  I then found a school emblem for the header, added a school address and principal, and wrote my paper.  I left room for a principal signature, so when I print the paper to bring, I can put a big signature on it.





Sources:

No comments:

Post a Comment