Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Music


     As I get closer and closer to finishing the basic editing, I figured it's time to look at music options again.  Revisiting my previous options, I didn't feel like any of them really captured the tone I was looking for.
     I began browsing for more options, and ended up on audiojungle.com.  Even though you have to pay for these sounds, I really liked what I was hearing so I added a few options to my cart.  Narrowing it down, I was then left with two options.  I felt like both of them would work well with my opening, but each would give slightly different effects to my scene.  The first sound is super powerful, which would emphasize Jackie's frustration and assert her as a dominant force.  The other sound was less powerful, but has more of a tense feel to it, instead emphasizing the strain being put on Jackie.  Both sounded pretty good over the shots of Jackie walking through Miami, but I realized that the second sound could be reintroduced at the end of the opening for a few seconds for a smooth and cohesive ending.  Because of this, I decided to go ahead and purchase the second sound option. It sets the tense tone that I originally wanted, and also will help tie in all of my clips by allowing me to use it during the beginning and the end.  Here's a glimpse of what the ending shot of my opening would look like with my audio:

No comments:

Post a Comment