Sunday, March 29, 2020

Fonts!


In order to complete my opening, I need a good font for my movie title.  Since I'm using Adobe Premiere, I have access to their big font libraries, so I've been looking through what they have.  Since the title of my movie is a court case, I could either go with a kind of typewriter font, or I also liked the look of a handwriting font.  I looked through a bunch of fonts, and picked out my few favorites.  Here's what my top five looks like:
The top two are both variations of a typewriter font, which gives a nice businessman feel, and along with the third one, looks clean and professional.  That being said, I also like the look of the handwriting fonts, as I feel like they give the case more of a personal feel.  After looking at them against the clip they appear on, I think I like font number two and font number 4.  Both give slightly different tones to the title, and I can't decide which I like more yet, so I'm going to hold off for a couple days before I put my final decision in.  That being said, I can definitely rule out the other fonts.  With all of the text being on to my opening, it's really coming together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment