Thursday, February 20, 2020

Project Schedule



     In an attempt to keep myself organized, I created a timeline for the pace I want to be at.  Since it's super easy to get behind or put off work, I figured having a set calendar would help to keep me focused and to keep the process moving.  I created my calendar digitally, so that I can easily modify my timeline and change it as I need to.  If I follow along with these dates, I'll have plenty of time to complete the project and have time built in for when I run into any issues.  This way, I won't be stressed and overloaded when the due date gets closer.
     Even though I don't have a set plan for my opening or any concrete ideas yet, having a schedule will make sure I get my plans together before I loose track of time.  Here's the link to my calendar:

https://www.keepandshare.com/calendar21/show.php?i=2860459

No comments:

Post a Comment